Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

Procrastination Of The Creative Kind!

I've had a domestically blissful week this week and have been merrily sorting and tidying in between bursts of fireside snuggling and playing with my little boy.  Even though it's winter we have had some spring time cheer from our lovely narcissi daffodils and the children have even started planting some beans for summer time picking in the veggie patch. 
Pretty spring time cheer
Dwarf beans, runner beans & broad beans all underway
The reason for the tidy house is due to creative procrastination on my part!  My head is swimming with ideas of things I want to make but this week I can't seem to pull myself out of the creative funk and either finish something or start something new.  I have a list as long as my arm of projects I should finish and a list even longer than my arm of projects I want to start. 

To aid me in this process I've dug out a few of my crafty type books as this usually gets me fired up again and wanting to make and create.  Also, on the first Tuesday of every month; my best friend and I get together to do some sewing and she always inspires and encourages me so I'm very lucky on that score.
Hopefully next time I will have something finished or started to show you but for now I shall enjoy the tidy house (whilst it lasts) and carry on dreaming.

Happy Stitching/Sewing/Knitting
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment