Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Dream Cross Stitch Chart

I never like to start my blog posts on a down note but due to real life getting in the way and a myriad of costumes and presents to make for the children for various parties and plays not much stitching has been done and I'm seriously itching to get back to cross stitch.

However even though I haven't done much cross stitch I have been thinking about it and during this time, the Wonky Witch cauldron has been bubbling over with ideas; one of which has come to fruition!  'DREAM' is another Wonky Witch Needlecraft design and is a compliment chart to our recent 'LOVE' cross stitch chart; both of which can be downloaded from our website as a PDF document.  The chart contains full cross stitch, back-stitch and a few French knots on the butterflies.



We have also branched out from our lovely kits and charts and now have a new home decor section on our website; more details to follow shortly.


Right, I'm off to finish making my daughter's dragonfly costume for her school play.  Wish me luck!!!! :)

Happy Stitching
x

No comments:

Post a Comment