Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Sharing the Stitching "Love"

Well the weather seems to be a bit doolally at the moment!  What with all the rain interspersed with brief interludes of sunshine; we're never quite sure whether to wear our winter coats and wellies or bring a sun hat!

On Saturday, during one of our more sunnier periods, we visited Oxborough Hall!  The reason I mention this is that it has the most amazing room which made me feel like I was in historical stitching heaven as it contains some lovely needlework from Mary Queen of Scots.  The hall is well worth a visit just for that alone (in my humble opinion) but it is a lovely National Trust place to visit if you're ever in the Norfolk area!


On a different note; I've decided to share a little bit of stitching "Love" with you all.  This cross stitch chart designed by Wonky Witch Needlecraft (that's me!) is available to download for free as a PDF from our website up until the end of May 2012.


Happy Stitching
x

No comments:

Post a Comment