Pages

Friday 29 December 2017

A change of direction




The welcome lull between Christmas and New Year has given me a chance to think and I realised that it's been a while since I've written a post.  This is mostly due to a change in direction in my creative energies.

Where I used to sit and wile away an hour or two cross stitching or embroidering, I now find myself more and more drawn to my sewing machine.  I love sewing and the (sometimes) instant gratification it brings after I've spent an hour or two at the machine and have a completed project to show for it.  I love being creative and letting my energy flow through whatever I'm working on and it often brings a sense of calm when my mind is in turmoil. One of my favourite aspects of sewing has been the connections I've made with friends (old and new) who have shared the same love of sewing and creating and also passing on that enthusiasm to my children who love to create.

Going forward, I will be using this space to share what I sew with you and I hope you will join me on my creative journey.

Best festive and New Year wishes

Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment