Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year

With the festive season now behind us I was feeling inspired to start some new projects.  I borrowed some sewing and stitching books from the library and a chose a project.  I was pretty sure that I would need to buy some new material and thought I'd just check what fabric I had first.....the photo below proves how mistaken I was!!!  I was a bit shocked to realise I was hoarding so much fabric!

I think I'm going to need more than one project to get through this little lot.  Luckily my lovely partner would like me to make him a cafetiere cover so that's a start and my little girl would like a cushion for her room and then there's that patchwork blanket I've been meaning to make..... and the list goes on! :)

Is anyone else stashing fabric like me for future projects?  If so, what are you planning to make? 

Hope your new year is a happy and successful one.

Happy Stitching
x