Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Latest Sewing Projects - Cafetiere Cover

It's fair to say that my lovely partner puts up with a lot of my "creative" mess so when he asked me to make him a cafetiere cover I could hardly refuse.... his one request.... "can you make it manly!".  

Fast forward two years and VOILA!!!!
This was my second attempt at a cover as the first one I made I underestimated the shrinking effect the wadding would have on the material so it wouldn't close.  Luckily we were in need of a new "hot handle door opener thing-a-me" for the wood burner so the first attempt has been useful! :)

My partner is really pleased and he chose the material so I think it satisfies the "manly" criteria.  He can drink his coffee and enjoy another one at the same temperature later on. I love making practical things for the home; particularly when it's something someone has requested... hope he comes up with another idea soon! :)

Happy Stitching

Zoe
Wonky Witch Needlecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment