Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Gorjuss Cross Stitch Kit - Puddle of Love

As our summer weather has been so changeable (and mostly rainy) recently I thought it very apt to share this lovely Gorjuss kit by Bothy Threads with you today.  

This Gorjuss "Puddles of Love" Cross Stitch kit comes with pre-sorted stranded cottons, needle, special effect threads, sequins, beads and heart button as well as full chart and instructions.

The stitches used are cross stitch, half stitch shading, back stitch and a few French knots.

If you love this cross stitch kit you can find the rest of the Gorjuss Bothy Threads range on our Wonky Witch Needlecraft website.


On a different note, I finally finished the dragonfly costume that I was making for my daughter's play.  Hard to see the wings in the picture but it was very simple to make using a £3 next T-Shirt, a large amount of aqua/green coloured fabric and some sheer sparkly netting to use on the skirt and the wings!  I couldn't find anything on the web to buy so got my inspiration from a Princess Costume in a book I love called "Cute and Easy Costumes for Kids" by Emma Hardy.

Hope that weather improves for everybody and we finally get to enjoy some summer sun.

Happy Stitching
x








No comments:

Post a Comment