Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Sweet Christmas Cones!

The Wonky Witch Needlecraft cavern is feeling very festive at the moment; in fact you can't see the table anymore due to the Christmas projects that are still in progress!  One such project are these Christmas cones which I'm filling with sweets as a gift for my magical little pixies and also for other friends and family. 


One other gift that I've loved stitching for a friend has been this Christmas star!  With blanket stitching around the outside and the cheeky little bird in the middle I'm hoping that she will love it.  The idea came from Mandy Shaw's "Stitch With Love" book which had lots of festive ideas and really inspired me to give this type of embroidery sewing a go.


May I take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Christmas; hope you get to enjoy some stitching/sewing time!

Happy Stitching

x


No comments:

Post a Comment